Although the weather is beautiful today, the forecast for next week is very wet!
We are going to wait until Tuesday to decide if sports afternoon will go ahead. This will depend on the forecast for Friday and the days leading up to it as our field gets very water logged making it unsafe for the planned events.
Thank you for your understanding. We will communicate the decision as soon as we can.